- Smart Lighting
- Comfort & Convenience
- Safety & Security
We're a proven leader.
We have pioneered the smart home, and today we're the largest home automation provider in the world. We rigorously train and certify our global network of independent authorized dealers to design and install customized smart home systems for new construction or retrofit projects for homes, condos, businesses and hotels across the globe.
We believe in choice.
We work with over 9,100 consumer electronics products and systems to ensure our customers have choice in what they wish to automate and control in their smart homes. We embrace standards and work with the industry's leading brands to make the smart devices of your choice work together.
We offer a broad range of solutions that enable you to create the Control4 Smart Home of your dreams. Because we work on an "open" platform, giving other manufacturers access to our technology, you have the flexibility to add more Control4 functionality over time, as your needs and desires change and as you add more technology to your home.
A Control4 Smart Home coordinates the technology in your life into complete, brilliant experiences-interactions that fit your lifestyle and are easy for your family to enjoy. With one touch, dim the lights, play music, turn up the heat, lock the doors and arm the security system. Or, have your house respond to your schedule and needs without touching anything at all. There are many smart devices available today-TVs, thermostats, door locks, even light bulbs that you can control with apps on your smartphone. Control4 orchestrates more than 9,000 of your favorite connected devices, making all the apps and solutions work together seamlessly. And that, is when your home truly
becomes smart. Control4 coordinates virtually all the connected devices in your home to create a personalized experience with solutions that maximize your comfort, convenience, entertainment and peace of mind. And with the help of an independent certified Control4 Dealer, it's easy to update and adapt your home to your changing needs today and in the future. Welcome to a smarter living experience. We call it the New Normal.
We're a lifestyle company, inspired by ideas that promise more comfort, convenience, fun and peace of mind for our customers. We're consistently driven to find ways to live smarter. We partner with highly trained system designers and installers who share our vision and passion for smarter living. By sharing with them how you want to live, they can leverage our solutions to help you create the smart home of your dreams.
Simplified Family Room Entertainment
It's time to elevate your family room entertainment experience. With a single remote, you can control virtually everything in your media cabinet. It's an affordable and fast way to experience the New Normal.
• Enjoy music and video from a variety of sources.
• A singular, easy-to-use interface lets you do it all... watch TV, access your movie collection, stream video, power up a video game, or enjoy your entire music library.
• All of the content you love is at your fingertips, from
DVD movies to satellite TV, in stunning, 4K high-definition and surround sound.
• Easily integrates with popular products and services such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Netflix, Hulu and more.
• Dim the lights without ever leaving the couch.
Dedicated Home Theater
Design a jaw-dropping home cinema that rivals any cineplex by incorporating immersive high-resolution audio, high-definition video, best-in-class surround sound, an enormous smart TV or projection screen, and customized
lighting to complete the experience.
• Watch video from multiple sources, including media players, hard drives and portable devices-or browse through them all simultaneously.
• Hide all of your equipment in a closet and control everything with a single, easy-to-use remote or elegant touch screen.
• Enjoy smart lighting throughout the room that dims when you press "play" and ramps back up when you press "pause."
• Incorporate special lighting features, like pathway lights and starry-night ceilings.
• Control your whole home from the theater, including adjusting the room temperature or seeing who is at the front door, without leaving your seat.
Immersive Multi-Room Audio
Change the way you listen to music-forever. Fill your entire home with music or listen to a specific playlist in just one room. You'll appreciate the flexibility to enjoy high-resolution music, your way.
With Control4, your interaction with music is visually stunning. Album cover art is boldly showcased and it's easy to locate your favorite artists and track information on your smartphone, touch screen or TV.
• Enjoy access to millions of songs and thousands of artists through popular streaming services-such as Pandora, TIDAL, Deezer, Rhapsodey, TuneIn, and iTunes-without need for extra gear.
• Play classical in the den, jazz in the kitchen and rock in your kids' room, all at the same time.
• Send music from virtually any source, including your smartphone or tablet, to any room in your house. You can even allow your guests to stream their own music collection from their portable devices.
• Manage the volume, start or stop music and even control your lights with a single tap.
Simplified Multi-Room Video
Distribute video throughout the house so that you can enjoy beautiful, 4K high-definition content in every room without adding clunky gear and wiring behind each TV. With multi-room video, everyone can enjoy the same
movie or watch what they want, wherever they want. Share your entire movie library, streaming video and satellite channels throughout the home-no need for set-top boxes and multiple video sources in every room.
Consolidate all of your audio and video equipment into a closet, creating a clutter-free installation, while delivering superior sound, stunning 4K high-definition video and an incredible experience in every room.
• Browse your movie library and video streaming services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Fire from any TV, touch screen or mobile device-anywhere in the house.
• Watch sports in the den, the news in the kitchen and kids movies in the family room. Each room has access to every video source and an intuitive, on-screen interface makes it easy to select the right one.
• Instantly share new content as your library expands or you add video sources throughout the home.
Elegant and Efficient Lighting
Smart lighting is one of the biggest opportunities for you to subtly, but effectively, influence the ambiance of your home and complement the aesthetics of its decor. You can turn on the entire room-or multiple rooms-with
a single light switch, and ramp over dim illumination to whatever level you desire. And if you don't care for the banks of switches on your wall, your lighting controls can be centralized elsewhere, such as in a closet, to avoid
distracting from the style of your home. Smart lighting is both beautiful and energy efficient. Your lighting automatically turns on when you need the light, but turns itself off when no one is in the room.
• Have the lights in the house turn on automatically to welcome you home.
• Use motion sensors to provide hands-free illumination.
• Program the lights to shut off automatically when a room is unoccupied.
• Use keypads to trigger more than just lights, including music, shade control, and energy settings-with a touch of a button.
• Illuminate the hallway lights automatically for safe entry, as soon as you enter the garage.
• Have your outdoor lighting turn off in the morning, and turn on as the sun goes down.
• Make your home sophisticated enough to appear to be occupied even when you're away
Smart, Comfortable and Convenient
Being comfortable encompasses more than just adjusting the temperature. Control humidity levels, automate shades, power on the hot tub on your way home, and program your entire house for maximum energy efficiency.
Control4 works with the world's leading brands, so it's easy to integrate your automation system with radiant flooring, forced air, dual fuel and geothermal systems.
• Wireless thermostats maintain consistent temperature and humidity control, regardless of the time of day or season.
• Enjoy personalized comfort settings that can be recalled on a schedule or with just a few taps on your phone or touch screen.
• Pool and spa controls make it easy to turn on the heat, set the temperature or crank the jets instantly, right from your smartphone.
• Fireplace sensors are easily controlled from any device within the home. Press the customized "Romance" button and enjoy.
• Program your window shades to lower during the hottest hours of the day, saving on air conditioning costs.
• Automate your sprinklers and lawn systems to respond to weather conditions.
High-Definition Video Intercom
Whether you want to see who is at the front door, check in on your sleeping baby or call everyone to the table for dinner, it's simple and convenient with video intercom. With an incredibly fast connection speed and high-definition clarity, all of this functionality is automatically enabled on every touch screen in a Control4 Smart Home.
• Replace your doorbell with an elegant Door Station to see who is at the door without getting off the couch.
• Get a complete view of the front porch with alternate camera views.
• Call any touch screen within your home, whether to check in on the kids or bring everyone together.
PEACE OF MIND While Home Or Away!
Safe and Secure
Check in on things at home from wherever you are. Receive alerts when someone enters the house, the garage door is left open, or a leak is detected in the basement. Intelligent security puts peace of mind at your fingertips so you can rest assured that all is safe.
• Lock every door and arm the alarm, all with a single touch directly from an intuitive user interface on a touchscreen, TV or mobile device.
• Check on the kids, whether you are downstairs or downtown.
• View the video feeds from your security cameras. Using the Control4 App, you can easily monitor camera footage straight from your mobile device.
• Receive a text alert when the system senses trouble, including water leaks or to simply let you know the kids arrived home from school.
• Assign temporary security codes for deliveries and service workers.
• Randomize lights and audio/video equipment to make it look like you are home, even when you're not.